Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Thai Boxing store (UK) LTD (referred to as TBS), and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. TBS is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
TBS (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable TBS to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- TBS uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest TBS offers.
- TBS aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your TBS account;
- making use of the simple "unsubscribe" link in emails or the "STOP" number for texts; and/or
- contacting TBS via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
TBS only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls.
What personal data do we collect?
TBS may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on TBS websites;
- your password(s);
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with TBS; and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to 'restrict processing of data'; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below;
Thai Boxing Store (UK) LTD
0845 094 4521